Thursday, October 22, 2009

Getting to Rank 1

Getting to Rank 1 on My LEGO Network is the easiest rank to get. All you have to do is go befriend Farmer John. Echo is a networker who is your first friend. Send him an Apple (You can make one for 1 Red LEGO Brick in your inventory) and he will send back an Apple Pie Blueprint. Make an Apple Pie and send it to Farmer John who will send back the Crimson Apple Blueprint. Build it and you are now Rank 1. That was easy but getting to Rank 2 is a bit harder.

5 comments:

  1. hey gresh96 what's your mln username.

    -shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a lot but the one i use the mosts username is (the other ones i just use to click on my modules) Tom4291996. whats yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. operate432. I'll add you as a friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. GResh can you befriend me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. getting to rank 2 is a LOT harder it's already taken me 3 days of following what you said but i'm still not rank 2

    ReplyDelete